This was the missing piece of the puzzle in mating the VK56DE to a 350Z/G35 6 speed transmission! We worked with SPEC Clutch to bring this flywheel to market and it is nothing short of top notch! No sandwiching the stock ring gear, no expensive bespoke parts, no extra nonsense to make it work – just a straight forward, bolt-on flywheel that installs as if the VK56 came with a manual transmission from the factory! We’re excited to be able to make this available to all who go VK56! We really tried to incorporate everything that would make this the most user friendly flywheel and clutch setup in terms of maintenance, performance, and cost.
- Billet Aluminum – backside is machined out to reduce weight
- Serviceable steel friction surface – no costly flywheel replacement or extra downtime for resurfacing
- VK56 starter ring gear – uses stock VK56 starter
- Pilot bearing spacer included for proper engagement
- Compensates for 5/8″ transmission adapter plate thickness
- 350Z clutch bolt pattern – allows use of any off the shelf 350Z clutch setup!
***NOTE: This flywheel does not have a crank trigger wheel. A crank pulley mounted trigger wheel will be required. Please consult with your engine calibrator to determine the best setup for you.***
We’re a SPEC Clutch dealer so we can set you up with a SPEC clutch as well! Receive 10% off the clutch if ordering a clutch-flywheel combo (offer cannot be combined with other promotions)! See the Spec 350Z clutch product for pricing.
This flywheel is generally in stock, but can take a couple weeks to manufacture if out of stock. We will inform the customer if there are any delays before processing the order.