Silvia: Tweakin’.

I’ve been making a few small changes here and there now that the Silvia is running.

I swapped the one-piece bottom mount seat rail with side-mount brackets for a two-piece seat rail in hopes of getting a lower seating position. Here’s some side-by-side comparison pics. Before on the left; after on the right.

Rear bolt:

20121130-190633.jpg
Front bolt:

20121130-190640.jpg

Nice drop front and rear. It was maxed out at the lowest it would go in the before pics. I can still drop it down some from where it’s currently on the two piece rail.

Next, I cleaned up the bay a bit by painting the intercooler piping that was nicked up and had purple overspray on it.

20121215-080944.jpg

I also added a vent tube from the NA motor to move the breather vent forward and away from the manifold.

20121215-080952.jpg